HAGS were invited by North Lanarkshire Council to tender for the provision of a large Multi-Use Games Area at Bellshill Academy. The contract was the largest development of this type that North Lanarkshire had carried out and was awarded to HAGS via a competitive process.
05/04/2018 15:08:00Case Study Details
HAGS have recently completed the installation of three exciting new play areas contributing to the complete transformation of upper Radnor Park in Folkestone. The play facilities will enjoy a fantastic new setting next to the recently opened Radnor Park Tea Room, the restored Victorian water fountain, and a redesigned landscape, with new lawns, flowerbeds and pathways.
05/04/2018 10:39:00Case Study Details
Get more inspiration from other installations all around the worldView All Case Studies
Your personal data is important. So important that there are a range of laws in place to safeguard it (the most important of which is the General Data Protection Regulation or “GDPR”). HAGS is committed to doing its part to protect your personal data and comply with those laws.
In practice, this means that all personal data which we hold about you will be:
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
- Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes.
- Accurate and kept up to date.
- Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about.
- Kept securely.
Collection and use of Personal Data and other user information
We use a number of technology tools to collect data and promote our business, these tools include (but are not exclusive to) HAGS Websites, Twitter, Facebook, Mailchimp, LinkedIn,YouTube & Google.
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data where:
- we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you;
- it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third-party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests;
- we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation; and/or
- To provide details of our product range and offers in accordance with your contact preferences.
Transfer of Personal Data
HAGS will not transfer (other than for routine purpose) the Personal Data you provide on the Site to any third party, except (a) with your consent; (b) as may be required by law or court order; (c) to persons or companies with whom HAGS has contracts to carry out the internal operations of the Site or our business.
Prices and Offers
Any prices or specific or general offers displayed at Site are not fixed, but only by HAGS suggested and/or recommended prices and offers. Please contact your local/national dealer to obtain further and precise information regarding valid prices and/or offers.